With SBSC Cloud Server (Virtual Private Server) you will receive long-term high performance access to your Windows Applications. You can install your windows applications on a secure enterprise class virtual private cloud computer and access it from anywhere at anytime. You can also print any documents to your local printer via Cloud Server.
There are virtually no limits on how much power, space, memory and access you may need with our cloud computer.
SBSCC Cloud Server (Plan 3)
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
Memory: 4 GB
Storage: 90 GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered (FUP)
Dedicated IP: Yes
Daily Backup: Yes (Bare-Metal)
Connectivity: 1 Gbps Uplink
User Access: 07 Users (Desktop)
Service Level: Managed
Install any Windows Applications
By ordering this product you accept our Terms of Service.
SBSCC CLOUD SERVER
SBSCC Cloud Server (Virtual Private Server) allows you to connect even without your own computer, meaning you can do your work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. So you can take your work where ever you go and access your windows applications in real-time via a browser, iPhone, iPAD, Smartphone, Android, Mac, Linux and Windows Desktop.
Suitable for any company, who would like to maintain their windows applications in an affordable, fast and reliable system for access.
Terms for Personal Cloud Computer
- You should use the Cloud Server only for the purpose of hosting your windows applications.
- You must install your own applications and may not use the server in any manner that is a violation of applicable laws.
- Using the cloud computer to send bulk/spam email is not allowed through our cloud servers.
- You need minimum 2 Mbps Broadband/ADSL internet connection to get great speed.
- 99.9% Uptime on network and state of the art security Guarantee.